Prirazlomnoye field of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra
AO NGPZ Company completed the construction of a complex for the processing of associated petroleum gas (APG), produced at the Prirazlomnoye oil and gas field in the KMAO-Yugra, developed by PJSC NK ROSNEFT .
The complex includes the construction of a gas processing plant (GPP) for processing APG, a system for providing Prirazlomnoye GTPP with more environmentally friendly raw material – SOG.
The project consists of the following nodes and objects:
- Gas Processing Plant (GPP).
- Commercial accounting units.
- Gas pipelines for the transportation of APG to the GPP and SOG to the GTES, PTB, boiler rooms of TsPPN, boiler houses of the settlement of Bely Yar.
- Transfer point tank containers on the railway.
APG at the gas processing plant is supplied through newly laid pipelines from oil treatment plants, TsPPN and DNS of the Prirazlomnoye field.
The main features of the Prirazlomnoye project:
- Organization of deep processing of APG directly at the field.
- the use of modular modular systems in the construction of a gas processing complex of leading Western manufacturers of such equipment.
- the use of multimodal tank – container schemes for transporting liquefied hydrocarbon gases.